[Tribal-drug-courts] FivePoint Solutions Case Management Software

Sam Morgan smorgan at myfivepoint.com
Mon Apr 2 12:19:10 CDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to reach out for anyone trying to find FivePoint Solution's website. It is in my signature below. I am happy to answer any questions related to our web-based case management system. Our solution has been designed specifically for Wellness Courts to track a participant's compliance in your program, follows the NADCP's best practice guidelines, allows team members to collaborate on notes, violations and sanctions, home visits, monitor drug screens, and generate reports for staffing and various grants. I have included a product description document for anyone interested.

Please feel free to email me at smorgan at myfivepoint.com<mailto:smorgan at myfivepoint.com> or call my cell at (803)-760-2060.

Thank you all and have a great rest of your week!

Sam Morgan

905 Old Cherokee Rd.
Lexington, SC 29072
Direct: (404) 400-7453