[Tribal-drug-courts] Training CEU's

Jennifer LeBlanc jleblanc at saulttribe.net
Wed May 27 08:56:20 CDT 2015

I attended the Drug Court Training in Sault Ste. Marie, MI on May 5th-6th, 2015.  How do I acquire a training Certificate noting the CEU's earned from attending this two-day this training?

Jennifer A. LeBlanc, CADC
Behavioral Health Counselor
Sault Tribe Behavioral Health Services 2864 Ashmun Street, 3rd Floor
Sault Ste. Marie, MI  49783
906-635-6075 extension 23160
"Cast your reflection with purpose.  The world works like a mirror. It will reflect what you give to it first" ~D.J. Vanas
This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message.  Thank you.