[Tribal-drug-courts] Fw: Dilute UAs

Deanna Corriz metrdrc at nmcourts.gov
Tue Feb 4 17:49:31 CST 2020

Hi Lou,
  We don't have one, we typically have our officers educate them on how to
avoid them and let them know that a dilute is not the norm. Something that
we have used that has been successful is when a participant has a dilute we
assign them a presentation on the topic of dilutes and we have them present
it to their peers at court.

Deanna Corriz
DWI Recovery Court/Urban Native American Healing to Wellness Court
Program Manager
Bernalillo County Metropolitan Court
(505) 938-4255