[Tribal-drug-courts] Request for removal from TLPI email distribution list

Truitt, Linda (OJP) Linda.Truitt at usdoj.gov
Wed May 10 13:30:56 CDT 2017

TLPI colleagues:

I was added to BJA's distribution lists after I presented on NIJ's research portfolio at the first meeting of BJA's TTA providers.

I appreciate announcements regarding events and such, but I have to stay out of exchanges between grantees and others that may include information about individuals and jurisdictions.

Can you please advise how I can extricate myself from all but the general announcements?

Thank you.

Linda Truitt, Ph.D.
National Institute of Justice
U.S. Department of Justice