[Tribal-drug-courts] participant again

Bruce Fox BFox at lagunapueblo-nsn.gov
Wed May 10 10:53:33 CDT 2017

Good morning;
In Laguna we allow second applications.  We have had a few go through a second time, but we have also rejected a second application after a successful completion.  If someone requests to go through the program a second time we rely on a behavioral health assessment and opinion as to whether the applicant will therapeutically benefit from repeating the program.

Honorable Bruce C. Fox, Presiding Judge
Pueblo of Laguna