[Tribal-drug-courts] Recording for JDTC Guidelines Webinar Series Now Available
Lauren van Schilfgaarde
Lauren at tlpi.org
Mon Mar 6 18:14:41 CST 2017
- Recorded Webinar -
Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Guidelines Series
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Juvenile Drug Treatment Court (JDTC) Guidelines: Implications for Practice (Part Two) webinar held February 22, 2017.
The Guidelines are based on current research and will serve as the framework for JDTCs now and in the future. A three-part series exploring the Guidelines will be presented in this interactive online workshop. Click on the following links below to watch the recorded webinar series.
2/22 IMPLICATIONS FOR PRACTICE PART TWO WEBINAR - CONTINUED
Implications for Practice continued.
Click here to watch the webinar recording or click on the image above.<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/afsrxd>
2/22 SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIALS
To access the supplemental materials distributed during this webinar click on the links below to download.
* PowerPoint Presentation<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/q7srxd>
* Webinar Transcript<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/6ztrxd>
* Poll Results<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/msurxd>
* Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Guidelines<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/2kvrxd>
* Learn more about the Guidelines<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/idwrxd>
WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please click on the link below to complete a brief survey about the webinar you just watched. We value your feedback and always look to update our online presentations for you.
Click here to complete the webinar survey.<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/y5wrxd>
SAVE-THE-DATE! Q&A WEBINAR WITH PRESENTERS
Description: Get your questions answered in this Q&A session with presenters and begin implementing the new Guideline statements in your JDTC practice.
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. Pacific / 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Duration: 1.5 hour(s)
Click here to register for the Q&A webinar<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/eyxrxd>
1/25 OVERVIEW WEBINAR
Click here to watch the webinar recording or click on the image above.<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/ajzrxd>
In this introduction webinar participants learned about the key objectives and statements for the Guidelines. Faculty discussed the current state of juvenile drug court research and how the Guidelines build off of the 16 Strategies. Click below to access the supplemental materials:
* Overview recorded webinar<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/qb0rxd>
* PowerPoint Presentation<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/630rxd>
* Webinar Transcript<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/mw1rxd>
* Poll Results<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/2o2rxd>
2/8 IMPLICATIONS FOR PRACTICE PART ONE WEBINAR
Click here to watch the webinar recording or click on the image above.<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/e24rxd>
In this comprehensive two-part review faculty discussed the research and implications for JDTC practice. Click on the link below to access the supplemental materials:
* Implications for Practice Part One recorded webinar<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/uu5rxd>
* PowerPoint Presentation<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/an6rxd>
* Webinar Transcript<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/qf7rxd>
* Poll Results<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ydvjk/2w468mb/677rxd>
Share this email:
Manage<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1766884/1740052/2961016084/> your preferences | Opt out<https://t.e2ma.net/optout/ydvjk/2w468mb?r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE3NjY4ODQvMTc0MDA1Mi8yOTYxMDE2MDg0Lw==> using TrueRemove™
Got this as a forward? Sign up<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1766884/1740052.17243412/> to receive our future emails.
View this email online<https://t.e2ma.net/message/ydvjk/2w468mb>.
P.O. Box 8970
Reno, NV | 89507 US
This email was sent to lauren at tlpi.org.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book. <lauren at tlpi.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tribal-drug-courts