[Tribal-drug-courts] Register Now for the Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts Enhancement Training

Lauren van Schilfgaarde Lauren at tlpi.org
Tue Jul 18 15:21:29 CDT 2017

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2FF3B.F71AAE80]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.wellnesscourts.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=Kvv26BWkcPMLSd3gjl13yQ&r=yng0QZ5YWjc-Eigu8XfviBy3ib62eW7GAoMNtVz6K50&m=v81pgc7B0bg0bhERftMnF4WVDZyFmkjYKOovVaRYI3c&s=FhOHAxahRLrbEvXnjFdn6NhVjnVe2cjxv4uFrJoZbMA&e=>
Registration Now Open for the
Healing to Wellness Court Enhancement Training<https://www.enhancementtraining.org/register>
Sept. 12-14, 2017
Albuquerque, NM
The Tribal Healing to Wellness Court Enhancement Training<http://www.enhancementtraining.org/> is the preeminent national training opportunity for tribal problem-solving courts.

This free training event focuses upon tribal issues, including jurisdictional and legal issues unique to Indian country; the incorporation of custom and tradition into the Wellness Court phases, case management, treatments, and tangential services; and the peer-to-peer sharing of successful Healing to Wellness Courts models in operations.

We invite you and your team to join us for 2.5 days of workshops and networking featuring the best practices and operational Wellness Courts.

U.S. Department of Justice approval is pending for this event. However, registration is open and free. We anticipate a hotel block rate will be available by July 24, 2017.

View materials from prior Enhancement Trainings at http://www.wellnesscourts.org/priorenhtrainings.cfm.

See the current 2017 Enhancement Training agenda at: https://www.enhancementtraining.org/agenda

Questions? Request for technical assistance?
Email: wellness at tlpi.org<mailto:wellness at tlpi.org>

Tribal Law and Policy Institute
8235 Santa Monica Blvd. Ste. 211
West Hollywood, CA 90046