[Tribal-drug-courts] RURAL DRUG COURT LISTSERVE -- PLEASE JOIN IF INTERESTED

Marie Pappas PappasM at courts.mi.gov
Mon Sep 12 11:57:15 CDT 2016

Lauren:

My name is Marie Pappas, I work for the State Court Administrative Office in Michigan.

I am writing to ask about the success of your listserv with the rural courts.  What has made the listserv a success?  How do you communicate to the courts about the listserv?

We have a site for our problem-solving courts to have open communications with one another, review documents developed by other programs, manuals and trainings we at the SCAO developed; we are trying to see how we can utilize this site better.

I look forward hearing about to any information you can share!

Marie Pappas
State Court Administrative Office
517-373-2206
pappasm at courts.mi.gov<mailto:pappasm at courts.mi.gov>