[Tribal-drug-courts] Call for Presentations: 7th Annual Arizona Problem Solving Courts Conference

Lauren van Schilfgaarde Lauren at tlpi.org
Tue Oct 25 14:12:15 CDT 2016

[https://www3.thedatabank.com/hm/423/image/171024_AZPSCC%20SAMPLE%20NEW_TLO%206.jpg]

Accepting Call for Presenters Now

7th Annual AADCP Problem Solving Court Conference: Paving the Pathway to Transformation
The Arizona Association of Drug Court Professionals (AADCP), in partnership with the ASU Center for Applied Behavioral Health Policy, is pleased to announce the Call for Presenters for the 7th Annual AADCP Problem Solving Court Conference: Paving the Pathway to Transformation to be held April 19 - 21, 2017, at the Prescott Resort in Prescott, Arizona.
Call for Presenters
We are seeking proposals for breakout sessions within a variety of tracks, including; Behavioral Health Treatment & Support, Veterans Treatment Courts, Juveniles & Young Adults, DUI/ Drug Courts/ Healing to Wellness Courts, and Core Principles.  We also encourage potential presenters to consider workshops that help attendees complete hours applicable to their licensure requirements for ethics and cultural competency. We hope to have options for this throughout the conference in more than one of our identified tracks.
Click here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVolG3EqWqO7QvKBY-GxO8Hw7wWyr8-RikUbagJwAihJx4Hg/viewform?usp=send_form> to submit a presentation proposal. The deadline to submit your proposal is 5:00 pm, (Mountain Standard Time) on Friday, December 9, 2017.
________________________________
Registration
All presenters must register for the conference. Additionally, all travel and lodging expenses related to presenting at the conference are the responsibility of each presenter. Application deadline is 5:00 pm (Mountain Standard Time) on Friday, December 9, 2017. Lead presenters will be notified of their presentation status on or prior to Friday, January 13, 2017.
Audience Profile: Presentations will be addressed to judges, prosecutors, defense attorneys, probation officers, parole officers, law enforcement, social workers, behavioral health professionals and paraprofessionals, treatment providers, community advocates, alumni/participants, government officials, Veteran Affairs, Native American Tribal communities, educators, and students.

Conference Venue
[https://www3.thedatabank.com/hm/423/image/Hilton.jpg]
Prescott Resort & Conference Center
1500 State Route 69
Prescott, Arizona 86301
www.<http://www.prescottresort.com/?NCK=8557734342&gclid=Cj0KEQjw4rbABRD_gfPA2-uQqroBEiQA58MNdI_B3UOneijZbpfic8AA-75dV4o5YjBxB99l59S-nPgaAhHM8P8HAQ>prescottresort.com<http://www.prescottresort.com/?NCK=8557734342&gclid=Cj0KEQjw4rbABRD_gfPA2-uQqroBEiQA58MNdI_B3UOneijZbpfic8AA-75dV4o5YjBxB99l59S-nPgaAhHM8P8HAQ>

Conference Website
cabhp.asu.edu/ProblemSolving2017<https://cabhp.asu.edu/ProblemSolving2017>

AADCP Resources
cabhp.asu.edu/psc-aadcp<https://cabhp.asu.edu/psc-aadcp>