[Tribal-drug-courts] RURAL DRUG COURT LISTSERVE -- PLEASE JOIN IF INTERESTED

atbball at charter.net atbball at charter.net
Thu Oct 20 11:34:06 CDT 2016

Thank you.

	-----------------------------------------From: "Stephan Grochowski"
To: Jeffrey", "Marie Pappas",
"tribal-drug-courts at tribal-institute.org"
Sent: 20-Oct-2016 16:28:36 +0000
Subject: Re: [Tribal-drug-courts] RURAL DRUG COURT LISTSERVE -- PLEASE
JOIN IF INTERESTED

	Please include the Menominee. We are at:

	Jack Krebs at jkrebs at mitw.org

	Judge Mercedes Martin at mamartin at mitw.org

	Judge Stephan M. Grochowski@ sgrochowski at mitw.org

	Waewaenen (Thank you).

	Stephan M. Grochowski

	Chief Justice

	Menominee Tribal Judiciary

	715-799-3348

	Important Notice:

	This email message and any files or other information transmitted
with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed or for the use of the entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not open, review, disclose, distribute or copy this email or take
any action in reliance upon its contents. Please notify the sender
immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete this
email from your system.