[Tribal-drug-courts] RURAL DRUG COURT LISTSERVE -- PLEASE JOIN IF INTERESTED

Stephan Grochowski sgrochowski at mitw.org
Thu Oct 20 11:28:12 CDT 2016

Please include the Menominee.  We are at:

Jack Krebs at jkrebs at mitw.org<mailto:jkrebs at mitw.org>
Judge Mercedes Martin at mamartin at mitw.org<mailto:mamartin at mitw.org>
Judge Stephan M. Grochowski@ sgrochowski at mitw.org<mailto:sgrochowski at mitw.org>
Waewaenen (Thank you).

Stephan M. Grochowski
Chief Justice
Menominee Tribal Judiciary
715-799-3348

Important Notice:
This email message and any files or other information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed or for the use of the entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not open, review, disclose, distribute or copy this email or take any action in reliance upon its contents.  Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.