[Tribal-drug-courts] RURAL DRUG COURT LISTSERVE -- PLEASE JOIN IF INTERESTED

Johnae Wasson johnaew at nezperce.org
Wed Oct 19 14:29:29 CDT 2016

Please add Johnae Wasson, Nez Perce Tribal Healing to Wellness Court Coordinator, @ johnaew at nezperce.org<mailto:johnaew at nezperce.org>

Thanks,

Johnae Wasson
HTWC Coordinator
(P) 208-621-4775
(F) 208-621-3601

From: Tribal-drug-courts [mailto:tribal-drug-courts-bounces at tribal-institute.org] On Behalf Of Carol Jackson
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 12:08 PM
To: tribal-drug-courts at tribal-institute.org
Subject: Re: [Tribal-drug-courts] RURAL DRUG COURT LISTSERVE -- PLEASE JOIN IF INTERESTED

Please add Cathy Matthews Healing to Wellness coordinator @ CFisher at sagchip.org<mailto:CFisher at sagchip.org> and myself
Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Court
Mount Pleasant, Michigan

[SCIT-2DFLAT-LOGO-OFFICIAL-COLORS-TXT-50P-RGB-PS_PNG]   Carol S. Jackson
             Carol S. Jackson   Tribal Court Magistrate
                     989.775.4805       Carjackson at sagchip.org<mailto:Carjackson at sagchip.org>

Notice to Recipient - This e-mail is official Tribal Court business, is confidential and meant for only the intended recipient to open and read. Legal communications are protected under federal, tribal and state law and must be considered privileged.  If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify me immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message from your system