[Tribal-drug-courts] RURAL DRUG COURT LISTSERVE -- PLEASE JOIN IF INTERESTED

Valerie C. Loduha valeriec.loduha at fcpotawatomi-nsn.gov
Wed Oct 19 11:18:48 CDT 2016

The Forest County Potawatomi Wellness Court Coordinator would like to join as well.

Valerie Loduha
Wellness Court Coordinator
Forest County Potawatomi Tribal Court
5416 Everybody's Rd
PO Box 340
Crandon, WI 54520
Phone: (715) 478-7405
Fax: (715) 478-5805

This is a transmission from the Forest County Potawatomi Tribal Court and may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended receipient, you are prohibited from the disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message.  If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify the sender immediately by telephoning 715-478-7255.