[Tribal-drug-courts] Entry Process Question

Charlene Jackson cjackson at cdjacksonlaw.com
Mon Mar 7 09:42:48 CST 2016

Based upon the information/scenario provided and subject to local court rule and law,  the team would need the assessments completed to determine whether the candidate is appropriate.  Perhaps the team can reevaluate when the assessment is completed and/or court rule that would prohibit use of the assessment results for prosecution or probation purposes with exception for serious offenses not already known/prosecuted.  If the decision is to be made post admission or finding of adjudication but pre sentencing this can be accomplished easier.

Charlene D. Jackson
Jackson Law Firm, P.L.L.C.