[Tribal-drug-courts] Family Drug Court Learning Academy - 2016 Virtual Classroom Series!
Lauren van Schilfgaarde
Lauren at tlpi.org
Thu Mar 3 09:52:55 CST 2016
Register Today! 2016 Virtual Classroom Series
Here’s your opportunity to benefit from a free, next-level, professional learning experience. We’re pairing a traditional webinar with three live, interactive, virtual classroom sessions to tackle critical issues facing FDCs today. It’s valuable, effective, practical information that’s couched in an ultimately convenient setting.
2016 Virtual Classroom Course Offerings
* Early Screening & Assessment - How Effective FDCs Match Service to Need (April 14, May 12, May 26)
* Governance Structures & Leadership - Is Your FDC Built to Last or Left to Fade (April 19, May 3, May 17)
* Parent-Child Relationships - Supporting Families in FDCs for Recovery, Reunification, and Permanency (July 14, July 28, August 18)
* Data & Information Systems - The Fuel that Drives the FDC Bus (July 21, August 11, August 25)
How It Works
1. Register for your choice of one or more free virtual classroom courses
1. Receive access to a pre-recorded webinar about your course topic that contains an informative and practical overview of the course content
1. Join other participants in your virtual classroom for three, mentor-guided, live presentations of additional information; opportunities for exploratory homework; and real-time interaction and discussion with participants from around the country
1. Enjoy 24/7 access to your virtual classroom for the remainder of the course, providing interaction and discussion between you and other course participants at your convenience.
1. Receive a Certificate of Completion for attending all three live virtual classroom presentations and completing all homework
Additional Advantages of the 2016 Virtual Classroom Courses
* Real-time networking and knowledge sharing with other practitioners
* Coaching and mentoring
* Applied learning through homework or project assignments
* 24/7 access to classroom
* Access to pre-recorded webinars and Discussion Guides to discuss as a Team
* Technical assistance and resources
Registration for Orientation Webinar &
First Two Courses Now Available!
On March 17th, we will kick-off the 2016 Virtual Classroom Series with an Orientation Webinar that will provide an overview of the series, including format, intended audience, and registration process. We will answer questions you might have and introduce the CFF staff who will lead the Virtual Classroom sessions.
Registration is required for the Orientation Webinar (March 17th) and each Virtual Classroom course. Reserve your seat now because space is limited.
Prior to the first session of each course, registrants will receive a Course Learning Agenda that will outline the specific discussion topics and coursework.
Specific information about course descriptions, schedules and registration can be found in the links below. You can also download our 2016 Virtual Classroom Flyer<http://www.cffutures.org/files/FDC%20Learning%20Academy%202016%20Flyer.pdf>. Register and reserve your classroom seat today!
Don’t miss this exciting learning opportunity that is practical, convenient, and valuable! We hope you join us!
For more information about the 2016 Virtual Classroom Series and future updates, including registration for #3 and #4 Classrooms, please visit the CFF Website<http://www.cffutures.org/projects/family-drug-courts> or FDC Blog<http://familydrugcourts.blogspot.com/>.
Our email address: fdc at cffutures.org<mailto:fdc at cffutures.org>
The FDC Learning Academy is supported by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Office of Justice Programs
(2013-DC-BX-K002). The training events of the FDC Learning Academy are provided at no cost.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tribal-drug-courts