[Tribal-drug-courts] Happy Holidays from the Tribal Law and Policy Institute

atbball at charter.net atbball at charter.net
Tue Dec 20 16:38:34 CST 2016

Happy Holidays to all of your staff!!

	-----------------------------------------From: "Lauren van
Schilfgaarde"
To: "tribal-drug-courts at tribal-institute.org"
Sent: 20-Dec-2016 21:57:55 +0000
Subject: [Tribal-drug-courts] Happy Holidays from the Tribal Law and
Policy Institute

 Happy Holidays

	We would like to wish you and yours a happy holiday season on behalf
of the Tribal Law and Policy Institute (TLPI) Staff and the TLPI Board
of Directors!

	 As TLPI completes its 20th year of service, please consider a year
end tax-deductible donation so we can continue to provide quality
services and resources for American Indian and Alaska Native
communities in the challenging days ahead. Your tax-deductible
donation help us further our mission of enhancing and strengthening
tribal sovereignty and justice while honoring community values,
protecting rights and promoting well-being.

	Donate Now

	Thank you for your continued support!

	We wish you all the best in this holiday season and the new year.

	  Tribal Law and Policy Institute Staff

	We will soon be posting pictures, videos, and resource materials from
our recent 15th National Indian Nations Conference: Justice for
Victims of Crime which was held earlier this month on the Agua
Caliente reservation here in Southern California.

	Copyright ©2016 Tribal Law and Policy Institute, All rights
reserved.

 Our mailing address is:
 8235 Santa Monica Blvd.
 Suite 211
 West Hollywood, CA 90046

 You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list