[Tribal-drug-courts] We Need You! Healing to Wellness Court T/TA Needs Assessment Survey

Lauren van Schilfgaarde Lauren at tlpi.org
Wed Mar 11 16:23:05 CDT 2015

View this email in your browser<*|ARCHIVE|*>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/2098ca541b563fa96b8822b3f/images/BJA4Webebc90d.jpg]<http://www.wellnesscourts.org/>

2015 THWC Training and Technical Assistance
Needs Assessment Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WellnessCourtSurvey>

Please respond by April 30, 2015
The Healing to Wellness Court field is continuously growing and changing in exciting new ways. We would like to better understand and track the good work that tribes are doing, as well as gain insight into your pressing needs. Please help us by taking a few minutes to detail the structure and operation of your Healing to Wellness Court and what issues you are facing.
We are seeking input from at least one team member of each Healing to Wellness Court. However, we welcome multiple responses from each team.
TLPI last conducted a Healing to Wellness Court Needs Assessment Report in 2010<http://wellness.kauffmaninc.com/files/BJAReviewWellnessNeedsAssessmentAB.pdf>. The survey was sent to over 90 tribes that either currently have an active Wellness Court, or have had a Wellness Court at some time in the past, but is no longer operational. The report summarizes the results of the survey and provides an analysis of the implications for training and technical assistance for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, and Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts.
Please respond by April 30, 2015.
RAFFLE! Each completed survey will be entered into our raffle for a chance to win a Sam English Mind & Spirit Assorted Notecard Set, the Sam English book: The Life, Work, and Times of an Artist, or even…an infamous TLPI pen! The early-bird drawing will be April 1, 2015!
Thank you!!
You can access the survey at: www.surveymonkey.com/r/WellnessCourtSurvey<http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WellnessCourtSurvey>
or at www.WellnessCourts.org<http://wellness.kauffmaninc.com/events/?a=517>.

Copyright © 2014 Tribal Law and Policy Institute, All rights reserved.
www.WellnessCourts.org <http://www.wellnesscourts.org>

Our mailing address is:
8235 Santa Monica Blvd. Ste. 211
West Hollywood, CA 90046