[Tribal-drug-courts] FW: Intergovernmental cooperative agreements with Tribes

Aaron Arnold arnolda at courtinnovation.org
Thu Mar 5 14:27:08 CST 2015

Hi Christie - I know that the St. Regis Mohawk Tribe's Healing to Wellness
Court provides supervision and monitoring to Native drug offenders referred
from the local town court. I believe they have a formal agreement in place.
I'd be happy to help you connect with the folks there.

Best,
Aaron

Aaron Arnold
Director, Drug Court Programs and Tribal Justice Exchange
Center for Court Innovation
520 8th Ave., 18th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Office: (646) 386-3242