[Tribal-drug-courts] Request for Juvenile Treatment and/or Community-Based Services Agreements
Lauren van Schilfgaarde
Lauren at tlpi.org
Tue Aug 26 12:58:41 CDT 2014
View this email in your browser<*|ARCHIVE|*>
Request for Juvenile Treatment and/or Community-Based Services Agreements
Here at the Tribal Law and Policy Institute, we are putting together a resource on Juvenile Justice. As part of that resource, we would like to include any examples of a
· Juvenile Wellness Court Agreements,
· MOUs, or
for treatment or community-based programs or services that you may operate in your community. This could take a wide variety of forms. Essentially, we would like to provide examples of the wide breadth of resources that tribes are providing their youth.
If you would be willing to share any of the documents, please email: wellness at tlpi.org<mailto:wellness at tlpi.org>. Thank you so much!
· Tribal Healing to Wellness Court Enhancement Training<enhtraining.tlpi.org> ~ Sept. 8-10, 2014 ~ Albuquerque, NM.
· 2014 National Tribal Judicial and Court Clerks' Conference<http://www.naicja.org/events/2014conference> ~ Oct. 7-10, 2014 ~ Tulsa, OK
· California Indian Law Association’s 14th Annual Conference<http://www.calindianlaw.org/> ~ Oct. 16-17, 2014 ~ Pechanga, CA
· 26th Annual Multi-Jurisdictional Law Enforcement Conference<https://www.ncjtc.org/CONF/Multi-J/Pages/Multi-J_Conference.aspx> ~ Nov. 5-7, 2014 ~ Green Bay, WI
· 14th National Indian Nations Conference: Justice for Victims of Crime<http://www.ovcinc.org/> ~ Dec. 11-13, 2014 ~ Agua Caliente Indian Reservation, CA
· The Roles of Prosecutor and Defense Counselor on the Healing to Wellness Court Team<http://www.wellnesscourts.org/prior-event-resources/index.cfm> ~ presented on August 6, 2014.
Questions: Email wellness at tlpi.org<mailto:wellness at tlpi.org>
Copyright © 2014 Tribal Law and Policy Institute, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
8235 Santa Monica Blvd. Ste. 211
West Hollywood, CA 90046
unsubscribe from this list<http://tribal-institute.org/mailman/options/tribal-drug-courts_tribal-institute.org> update subscription preferences<*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*> <http://tribal-institute.org/mailman/options/tribal-drug-courts_tribal-institute.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tribal-drug-courts