[Tribal-drug-courts] Agenda Now Available for Sept. THWC Enhancement Training

Lauren van Schilfgaarde Lauren at tlpi.org
Thu Aug 7 14:16:55 CDT 2014

View this email in your browser<*|ARCHIVE|*>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/2098ca541b563fa96b8822b3f/images/BJA4Webebc90d.jpg]<http://www.wellnesscourts.org/>

Agenda Now Available for
3rd Annual Tribal Healing to Wellness Court
Enhancement Training<http://enhtraining.tlpi.org/agenda>
Sept. 8-10, 2014
Albuquerque, NM

You can now find the tentative agenda for our upcoming Enhancement Training at our Enhancement Training website: enhtraining.tlpi.org.
Just some of our workshops will include:

·         Planning a Healing to Wellness Court

·         What Drug Court Judges and Other Court Personnel Should Know about Treatment

·         Family Drug Courts

·         Data Collection

·         Incorporating Custom and Tradition
and many more!

This year’s workshops will include presentations from several operational Healing to Wellness Courts, offering insight and perspective into what works in Indian county.

Hope to see you in September.

Questions: Email wellness at tlpi.org<mailto:wellness at tlpi.org>
Copyright © 2014 Tribal Law and Policy Institute, All rights reserved.
www.WellnessCourts.org <http://www.wellnesscourts.org>

Our mailing address is:
8235 Santa Monica Blvd. Ste. 211
West Hollywood, CA 90046